CPG Policy #2 of 22 October 2013
All Group Members
ESTABLISHING A CPG INTERNATIONAL GROUP
From the forming of a CPG Los Angeles chapter of Community Preparedness Group, an International CPG was created with the same purposes, but with the added responsibility of setting up and managing CPG chapters around each Ideal Org worldwide.
The functions of CPG International consist, in addition to training and hatting for the group are:
- Formulating, standardizing and approving all preparedness and survival material and checklists for each member to do
- Approving any submitted training or specialized hatting material for particular geographical areas
- Maintaining and updating our CPG’s website with sections for each CPG chapter
- Having regular Executive Strategy Meetings to plan out future and any actions needed to forward the purposes of CPG groups such as this
- Setting Goals and Targets for CPG Int as well as all other CPG chapters to get and keep the group functioning and expanding
ED CPG International
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in.